- Protexin Pro-Fibre is a high fibre probiotic and prebiotic pellet for dogs and cats.
- Containing natural sources of fibre (psyllium husk and sugar beet pulp), probiotics, and prebiotics.
- Artificial beef flavouring for palatability and pet compliance.
- Protexin Veterinary Pro-Fibre pellets can be added to your pet’s food to help promote efficient digestion.
- When used daily, Pro-Fibre for dogs and cats can help avoid the problems associated with insufficient dietary fibre.
Pro-Fibre contains: Multi-source fibre - High levels of both soluble and insoluble fibre with new fibre sources including psyllium and sugar beet pulp. Pro-Fibre now has higher levels of dietary fibre (45%) to help bulk out the stools. Probiotics - The EU-registered probiotic Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, to help repopulate the intestine with beneficial micro-organisms. Preplex prebiotics - A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria. Artificial beef flavouring- To improve palatability and compliance. Directions for use: Pro-Fibre is available in a 500g tub with a measure scoop. When given daily, Pro-Fibre can help to promote efficient digestion and avoid the problems associated with insufficient dietary fibre. Please note the enclosed measure states 15ml on the spoon. This holds approximately 10g of Pro-Fibre Using the enclosed measure, add Pro-Fibre to their daily food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon, to help with compliance Pro-Fibre can also be crumbled onto food.
Tub with 500g x Protexin Pro-Fibre Pellets