- A rich seed and nut mix which will bring more birds, colour and song to your garden
- This is a no mess mix meaning that the seeds have had their husks removed to prevent waste
- This mix contains calvita, a natural nutrient supplement containing calcium and vitamins to help improve a birds overall health
- Suitable to be fed to birds all year round
- Use this seed mix to attract the Dunnock, Robin, Blackbird, House Sparrow, Long Tailed Tit, Bullfinch, Great Tit, Chaffinch, Gold Finch, Song Thrush and many more to your garden
Peckish Complete Seed and Nut Mix has been created to bring more birds, colour and song to your garden. This distinct blend can be used in feeders, on bird tables and ground feeding trays. The packaging of this seed mix features a reseal zip ensuring the seed is kept fresh, dry and in the best condition. Each ingredient has been specifically chosen for its high energy content and to encourage the widest variety of birds into your garden. With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help. Put out feed at the beginning of the day to ensure that the birds can replace the energy that they have lost over night. It is best to have multiple feeding sites within the garden to prevent overcrowding. Moving them around regularly will prevent a build-up of droppings, which can spread disease and bacteria.