- The MPS Medical Pet Shirt for dogs is a professional alternative to the medical cone and, as a full-body shirt, also provides comprehensive wound protection. It protects wounds, sutures, bandages, hotspots, skin problems and the environment of your dog.
- The patented design is based on the body shape and anatomy of your dog, so it adapts perfectly to the animal and guarantees a high level of comfort for faster and stress-free recovery. The Medical Pet Shirt is recommended by veterinarians.
- The light and breathable fabric made of cotton and lycra gives your dog plenty of freedom of movement. The shirt is machine washable and reusable. Tip! It is recommended to buy two Medical Pet Shirts. So you have one spare shirt while the other is being washed.
- The spacious rear opening makes it very easy for you to put your dog's shirt on and off. An easy hold-up system ensures carefree walks and the snaps near the base of the tail allow walking your dog without removal of the shirt.
- Important Sizing Information: Measure the distance from the collar to the base of the tail of your dog: 43 - 51 cm / 16.9 - 20.1" for size S.
The MPS Medical Pet Shirts products are a professional alternative to the medical cone. It provides optimal protection for your dog after medical procedure, wounds, sutures, allergies, hotspots and skin problems. The protective apparel covers and protects the problem area against licking, biting and/or scratching instead of covering the pet’s entire head. By restricting the pet’s head with a cone, sounds are amplified, movement is restricted, and they will bump into furniture. This often results in more stress. That is why we developed an animal-friendly alternative: the MPS Medical Pet Shirts products! To ensure that your dog remains protected, two MPS-Shirts are often purchased. While one shirt can be washed, the other can be worn. When your dog needs to wear the MPS-Medical Pet Shirt longer than a week, it’s always better to have a back-up shirt! Important Sizing Information: Measure the distance from the collar to the base of the tail of your dog: 44 - 49 cm / 17.3 - 19.3" for size S.
Put your dog's head through the opening, then one leg into the smaller leg opening provided and the other leg into the other remaining smaller opening. Now pull the shirt over your dog's body to the back. Fasten the two flaps with the press studs. Take a good look at the legs, neck and tail to see if there is enough room to move and breathe.
Consult your veterinarian if you want to use this product for medicinal purposes. Your veterinarian can recommend appropriate treatment. Observe your pet regularly to ensure that the product is not too tight. Always have a responsible adult supervise your pet while using this product. However, please contact your veterinarian if your pet's behaviour changes or if your pet has excessive licking/chewing habits.